Halaman

Selasa, 08 Februari 2011

What do you define as success in your life ?

Success for me is getting to live happy and what we want , not get a salary and a lot of money . Because money sometimes can't make us happy , we're rich but not get the happiness then for what we life ? :/
In the future , I wish I could open my own beauty shop ( salon ) . That's my future goals from Junior High :D , I ever tell that to my father but he didn't allow (;_;) . If I successful to open salon in the future , I would die happy xD

2 komentar:

  1. Hey girl.. you're first sentence is rather puzzling. I guess you're saying that 'Success for me is to live happily and do whatever you want instead of living for riches and prosperity?'

    I'm glad that you realise that money can't buy you everything. Took me a long long time to realise that myself. So work hard for your passion and I'm sure I shall visit your salon someday. :P

    BalasHapus
  2. Yeah , I mean like that . But what comes out is that word :D . Haha
    Okay , I'll design a hairstyle only for you . That's " Bald hairstyle " =D , just kidding =D

    BalasHapus