Halaman

Selasa, 08 Februari 2011

This is me

and as promised.. Here is a little snippet of information about me.

Photobucket


As you should know by now, my name is Lee Sihan. Born and raised in the tiny island of Singapore, I have slogged through an entire 25 years here. Currently embarking on my last year of university studies with a major in Aerospace Engineering, it's rather mind boggling how I have slaved through four years in this detestable course whilst my mind drifts to the likes of my passion in baking. That being said, I am enrolled in Le Cordon Bleu (French pastry school) in Sydney this July and will be out and running once school comes to a close the end of the semester. Honestly, I cannot wait for the transition.

If asked to describe myself in three words, they would be, fickle, passionate and emotional. Fickle as I always change my mind, hence the many wasted years of my life walking down different paths. I'm not complaining though as with each journey, there are lessons to be learnt and new people to meet. Secondly passionate as with each choice I've made, my fire and interest in the matter burns bright and strong. Last but not least, emotional as I am more often than not a girl ruled by feelings and my actions governed by my emotions that day; not a good thing necessarily given the many random mood swings that I go through.

My interests include photography and baking as well as little reading. If you're interested in the food aspect of things, you can check out my other blog at http://fundamentally-flawed.blogspot.com


Photobucket


Moving on, these are my parents. My dad works as a regional sales manager for Klinger, dealing in some parts (gaskets and compression packings for fluid control) for piping in the oil and gas industry whereas my mum works as a accountant manager for Hitachi Metals. Given my dad's gregarious and vivacious mannerism, he fits into his job scope pretty well as it mainly involves meeting and keeping in good contacts with his customers. What sits the best with him is that he's job requires him to travel a lot which is a real incentive for him given his love for adventures. My mum on the other hand exhibits the classic symptoms of a workaholic, someone who would show up at work despite feeling under the weather. That's some dedication that I wish to acquire some day.

Photobucket


The other members in my family include my two brothers. My older brother, just graduated from the University of Melbourne and currently works as a doctor there whereas my younger brother is working at an animal clinic here in Singapore. One, a doctor to the injured human, another to tend to the hurt of pets and last but not least, I, setting out to attend to the neglected stomach and possibly hollow souls in need for inspiration. We all heal, perhaps that's what binds us together.

Photobucket

1 komentar:

  1. Ohh my god , this is really long :O haha . So you're the only daughter in your family ? I just know now :D , Is it nice to be the only daughter ?
    And I'm a little bit confused , has your younger brother already graduated ?

    BalasHapus