Halaman

Kamis, 17 Februari 2011

5 things that stress me out the most.

Photobucket

No, don't worry, you're not the first thing that quantifies for my rising stress levels these days. I just thought that I would place a shot that I snapped of you from ReStore that time during coffee. haha.

Back to the main topic, the 5 things that stress me out the most are...

1) Having conflicting views from my loved ones including my own regarding certain issues. I just don't know who to listen to, my heart or their opinions.

2) Misplacing my stuff (which happens quite often) and not being able to find them when in need.

3) Experiencing 'ugly' days where I just feel as though I look like a monster and everyone is staring at me, gawking at my hideousness.

4) Not doing as well as I expect. (these days I've learnt to lower my expectations to deal with this crisis)

5) Planning for occasions. Honestly I do enjoy the experience but with so much pressure on my shoulders, it can get jarring at times.

1 komentar: