Halaman

Jumat, 21 Januari 2011

~(=c=~)

I'm confused when my two best friend talking about each other behind , just mention their name is A and B . A talking about B , she said B is really different now in High School . She always bla bla bla and bla bla bla .
Because I'm not in their school , I just keep quiet and no comment :/ .
And then next day B talking about A , she said I feel very sorry her boyfriend . A always bla bla bla and bla bla bla bla .

One day , when we meet . All was silent and did not comment xD .
Don't tell anyone what I wrote now :P .

2 komentar:

  1. Hey Nadya,

    I think you meant to say that

    'I'm confused when my two best friends talk about each other behind their backs. Let's just say that their names are A and B.'

    Some grammar errors but otherwise, great sharing! As for the situation, I think it's quite normal for girls to gossip about each other especially when they are not fully aware of each others' whereabouts. Since both of your friends are not in the same school anymore, they will tend to drift apart. You should be the mediator (please check this word up) and try to get the two to patch up and continue being friends as a good friendship gets harder to maintain as you grow up.

    BalasHapus
  2. Haha , okay . They are now still in same high school , but they are in different class . We are always be mediator each other :D , Although they or we were so, we are always familiar ;]

    BalasHapus